Doors open at at 6:30 pm
Director: Jim Sharman
Cast: Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon, Barry Bostwick
Running Time: 96 minsAdd to your Calendar
Our screening of the all-time number one participation cult movie is an annual highlight of our Season and this year it is hosted by Manuao TeAotonga, as Frankenfurter, who will give you an insight on what to expect and how to participate!
THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW was Perth 1980’s cult institution when it screened for over FIVE YEARS every Friday midnight at one cinema.
For a younger generation it must be incredible to believe that one movie can run at one cinema for so long, yet people returned time and time again. Armed with rice and water pistols, dressed as their favourite character in the film, they sang along to the songs whilst team leaders out front under the screen lead the way.
Our Frankenfurter Package include showbags (or you can purchase them on the night – limited quantity available) which includes everything needed to participate with on the night.
So jump a little bit to the left and come and join us for this special event on Friday 11 March with gates open at 6:30pm.
FRANKENFURTER PACKAGE $149 for TWO
Why not enjoy the night movie with everything you need for that special experience:
- Admission for TWO
- Two bean bag lounge hires
- Reserved premium seating area with Waiter Service
- One large Domino’s Supreme Pizza (*or Vegetarian / Gluten-Minimal) see below)
- One garlic bread
- Two Standard Popcorns
- Two mini-Magnum ice creams
- Choice of a 750ml bottle of Angove’s Naturalis wine or a choice of any 2 Gage Roads beers, ciders, Diageo pre-mixed drinks, Giovanni hot beverages or 600ml Coca Cola soft drinks
- PLUS TWO Show Bags with all the necessary items any serious fan of ROCKY HORROR (from water pistol to toast, from rice to party hats – see below).
Be really quick as just 25 of these special package deals are available.
SHOW BAG CONTENTS
- Water Pistol (unfilled – water sources provided)
- Latex Glove
- Party Hat
- Playing Cards
- Small Roll of Toilet Paper
- Glow Stick
- Party Popper
- Party Whistle
* Vegetarian or gluten-minimal option available upon emailed request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Thursday 10 March.
In this cult classic, sweethearts Brad and Janet, stuck with a flat tire during a storm, discover the eerie mansion of Dr. Frank-N-Furter, a transvestite scientist. As their innocence is lost, Brad and Janet meet a houseful of wild characters, including a rocking biker and a creepy butler. Through elaborate dances and rock songs, Frank-N-Furter unveils his latest creation: a muscular man named “Rocky.”